Here’s how our hiring process works:
What you do:
- First, search our jobs for one that matches your knowledge, skills, experience and interests.
- Next, send us your resume and cover letter as outlined on Apply for Employment.
What happens after you apply?
- We’ll review your resume and/or application to determine whether you have the skills, job history, and experience for the job for which you’re applying.
- If we determine there’s a good match between your skills and experience and a current opportunity, we’ll contact you.
- If we determine that you are a good match for future opportunities, we’ll keep your application on file for one (1) year and contact you if a suitable position becomes available.
- Depending on the position you’ve applied for, we may request that you complete additional assessments.
- We’ll then schedule time for you to meet with the hiring manager, and possibly other team members to review the opportunity, discuss what it’s like to work here, and determine if there’s a good fit.
- If you are a finalist for the position, we will perform our standard background and reference checks. If you are the best candidate, we’ll then make you a conditional job offer. We will also ask you to complete a preplacement health assessment, criminal record check and obtain a TB clearance certificate. Applicants to certain jobs must be registered with their appropriate association, college or registry.
- When you accept our offer to join the Haro Park Centre team, we’ll guide you through our new hire orientation and on boarding.
As part of the Haro Park Centre team, you’ll make a difference; and, in return, enjoy a rewarding career.