“You can make a difference”
Welcome, and thank you for wanting to share your time and skills with Haro Park Centre. As a volunteer, you are an invaluable resource to enhance the quality of care that we provide for our residents in assisted living, complex care and palliative care.
Volunteers are valued members of the health care teams at Haro Park Centre. Every day, they make an immeasurable difference to the lives of our residents. By becoming a volunteer you can:
- Provide a valuable service to the residents
- Enjoy personal growth through helping others in your community
- Meet new people and develop friendships
- Apply your skills and develop new ones
- Enhance creativity and self-worth
- Add valuable experience to your resume.
We will do our absolute best to ensure your volunteer experience is as rewarding as possible. We provide exciting educational opportunities, engaging volunteer roles and the chance to be a member of an exceptional health care team.
We look forward to you joining us!
To learn more about our environment, see Why Work for Us >>